Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MDU BA/B Com (Part I and II) supplementary exams

Custom Search

by Haryananewswire
Chandigarh, Dec.15

Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak has declared the results of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. (Part I & II) supplementary examination held in October, 2009.
MDU Controller of Examination (COE) K.C. Dadhwal informed that results of these classes are available on website www.mdurohtak.com and http://mducoe.blogspot.com.
COE Dadhwal said that students having ‘Re-appear’ in supplementary
examinations can submit their examination form along with prescribed
fee up to Dec.28 in respect of B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. (Part I) and up to
Dec.29 in respect of B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. (Part II).

1 comment:

Anuj Sharma said...

Awesome work ! I am planning to get an education loan but I was confused about the best deals available for me , your post gave me an amazing idea to explore for study loans australia. Nice post, keep posting.